The following projects were hosted and coached by the UZH IncubatorLab since its launch in 2019. Check out their websites to stay tuned on their latest progress.
- Dr. Deana Mohr: Developing and commercializing an autologous cell therapy for the regeneration of skeletal muscle tissue MUVON Therapeutics AG (formerly MUS.I.C.)
- Dr. Denys Sutter: Advancing research with integratable mini-cryostats condenZero GmbH
- Dr. Josua Jordi: Developing first-in-class drugs to treat obesity and its comorbidities EraCal Therapeutics AG
- Dr. Prajwal Prajwal: Development of in vitro diagnostic tests for infectious diseases, by uniting two novel technologies – Next-generation sequencing and machine learning Clemedi AG
- Dr. Yannick Devaud: Development of a fetoscopic intervention method that reduces the risk of preterm birth KOVE Medical AG
- Dr. Nagjie Alijaj: Development of non-invasive assays for the screening, diagnosis and monitoring of oncological diseases. ONtrack Diagnostics