At the moment, six talented young scientists with their innovative projects and teams, are hosted by the UZH IncubatorLab. Check out the projects’ websites for more detailed information.
- Dr. Jingjing Jiang: Pioneer system; Bedside near-infrared optical tomography system to image the brain oxygen saturation of preterm infants
- Dr. Kevin Yim: Rapid non-invasive detection of neonatal disease through liquid biopsies EVIIVE
- Dr. Simon Bredl: Genetically re-programmed macrophages (MΦ) for immunotherapy of triple negative breast cancer (TNBC) Trojan Therapeutics
- Dr. Marcus Grüschow: BrainBoost - A novel neurofeedback training to enhance stress resilience and mental health. Project part of MGME Neurotech
- Dr. Andreas Dzung: Developing the first efficient targeted therapy for NRASmutate melanoma lumaros
- Pietro Oldrati: Developing a personalised multidimensional fatigue management platform Glimpse Health