At the moment, seven talented young scientists with their innovative projects and teams, are hosted by the UZH IncubatorLab. Check out the projects’ websites for more detailed information.
- Dr. Aldo Di Costanzo Mata: Development of a medical device to non-invasively quantify the blood glucose level in a continuous-transdermal self-calibrating fashion to detect hypo/hyperglycemia. Gluckli, Group Prof. Martin Wolf (Neonatologie, USZ)
- Dr. Nagjie Alijaj: Development of non-invasive assays for the screening, diagnosis and monitoring of oncological diseases. ONtrack Diagnostics
- Dr. Ruiqing Ni: Development of a photoacoustic tomography device for Alzheimer’s disease diagnosis. NeuroPAT
- Dr. Jingjing Jiang: Pioneer system; Bedside near-infrared optical tomography system to image the brain oxygen saturation of preterm infants
- Kevin Yim: Rapid non-invasive detection of neonatal disease through liquid biopsies
- Dr. Simon Bredl: Genetically re-programmed macrophages (MΦ) for immunotherapy of triple negative breast cancer (TNBC)
- Dr. Marcus Grüschow: BrainBoost - A novel neurofeedback training to enhance stress resilience and mental health