At the moment, six talented young scientists with their innovative projects and teams, are hosted by the UZH IncubatorLab. Check out the projects’ websites for more detailed information.
- Clemedi: Development of in vitro diagnostic tests for infectious diseases, by uniting two novel technologies – Next-generation sequencing and machine learning
- condenZero: Advancing research with integratable mini-cryostats
EraCal Therapeutics: Developing first-in-class drugs to treat obesity and its comorbidities
- KOVE: Development of a fetoscopic intervention method that reduces the risk of preterm birth
- MUS.I.C.: Establishment of a multisystem cell therapy for improvement of urinary continence
- ONtrack Diagnostics: Development of non-invasive assays for the screening, diagnosis and monitoring of oncological diseases