At the moment, five talented young scientists with their innovative projects and teams, are hosted by the UZH IncubatorLab. Check out the projects’ websites for more detailed information.
- Dr. Deana Mohr: Establishment of a multisystem cell therapy for improvement of urinary continence MUS.I.C.
- Dr. Nagjie Alijaj: Development of non-invasive assays for the screening, diagnosis and monitoring of oncological diseases ONtrack Diagnostics
- Dr. Prajwal Prajwal: Development of in vitro diagnostic tests for infectious diseases, by uniting two novel technologies – Next-generation sequencing and machine learning Clemedi
- Dr. Ruiqing Ni: Development of a photoacoustic tomography device for Alzheimer’s disease diagnosis NeuroPAT
- Dr. Yannick Devaud: Development of a fetoscopic intervention method that reduces the risk of preterm birth KOVE