New entrepreneur joins UZH IncubatorLab
Dr. Aldo Di Costanzo Mata won the UZH Entrepreneur Fellowship and joins the UZH IncubatorLab in June. Aldo develops a new medical device to improve the monitoring of premature babies. The device will be able to non-invasively quantify the blood glucose level in a continuous-transdermal self-calibrating fashion to detect hypo/hyperglycemia.
Aldo is part of Prof. Martin Wolf's neonatology research group at USZ. Prof. Wolf is highly engaged in translating new techniques to clinical application and is also Chairman of the Board of Oxyprem.
- BioEntrepreneurship & Innovation (BEI) program 2023 dates
- Paper from medtech fellow, Dr. Ruiqing Ni published in Nature Biomedical Engineering
- Singapore Delegation meets BioMed Entrepreneurship
- BEI program Module B - Final pitches on 29 June 2022
- Innosuisse funding for medtech fellow, Dr. Ruiqing Ni
- Results of collaboration between UZH IncubatorLab and ZhDK
- BioInnovation Spotlight podcast by Dr. Simon Bredl (Biotech fellow)
- BioMed Entrepreneurship presentation at Balgrist Campus
- New entrepreneur Dr. Simon Bredl joins UZH IncubatorLab
- BEI Modules A1, A2, and B completely overbooked
- New entrepreneur Kevin Yim joins UZH IncubatorLab
- First batch of students of the Minor in BioMed Entrepreneurship are starting their interships
- New dates for starting the BEI program in 2022
- BioMed Entrepreneurship on Social Media!
- New entrepreneur Dr. Jingjing Jiang joins UZH IncubatorLab
- Dates for BEI program 2022 are out!
- New treatment option for Alzheimer patients
- Goodbye to back pain
- Visualizations of innovative applications in medical technologies
- UZH Entrepreneur Fellow Dr. Ruiqing Ni joins UZH IncubatorLab
- Innosuisse and the National Science Foundation intensify collaboration
- condenZero wins Venture Kick
- Swiss Venture Capital Report 2021
- Workshop on creative solution finding (7 and 8 July)
- SMEs affected by the Corona Crisis can apply for bridge loans
- LSZ Impact 2020 (3 Feb 2020)