Workshop on creative solution finding (7 and 8 July)
Wyss Zurich and the BEI programm jointly organize an interactive workshop on creative solution finding.
According to the principle "Make solutions graspable - and do not imagine them only" Co-Co-Co GmbH will guide you to a new way of looking at product development by means of design thinking.
Questions like Which person will use my solution? What are the needs of the different target groups? How can I put myself in this person's place? What is the unique selling point of my product? How can I identify points for improvement? can be addressed in the context of this workshop depending on the participants' needs.
Co-Co-Co will show methods to deepen the empathic understanding for various stakeholders or to quickly verify assumptions. The participants will learn hands-on methods to work agile. These new perspectives and knowledge will support the development of adapted communication and innovation. During the workshop, the team members will generate ideas within their own team and will also be challenged when collaborating with other participants. The exchange offers an unbiased view from the outside, a critical perspective on the development and promotes the network between all participants.
Date: 7 and 8 July
Time: 09:00 - 13:00
Location: Institute for Regenerative Medicine, Wagistrasse 12, 8952 Schlieren
Time requirements: Two half days classroom training as well as preparation of small tasks between the two sessions
Participants: Ideally, already existing project teams with each two to three representatives would join the workshop, but also individuals are welcome to participate and join another team
Costs: free of charge
Co-Co-Co website: https://co-co-co.org/
If you would like to participate in the workshop, please register by sending an email to email@example.com until 14 June.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the workshop!
See you soon!
Co-Co-Co, Wyss Zurich & BEI
- BioEntrepreneurship & Innovation (BEI) program 2023 dates
- Paper from medtech fellow, Dr. Ruiqing Ni published in Nature Biomedical Engineering
- Singapore Delegation meets BioMed Entrepreneurship
- BEI program Module B - Final pitches on 29 June 2022
- Innosuisse funding for medtech fellow, Dr. Ruiqing Ni
- Results of collaboration between UZH IncubatorLab and ZhDK
- BioInnovation Spotlight podcast by Dr. Simon Bredl (Biotech fellow)
- BioMed Entrepreneurship presentation at Balgrist Campus
- New entrepreneur Dr. Simon Bredl joins UZH IncubatorLab
- BEI Modules A1, A2, and B completely overbooked
- New entrepreneur Kevin Yim joins UZH IncubatorLab
- First batch of students of the Minor in BioMed Entrepreneurship are starting their interships
- New dates for starting the BEI program in 2022
- BioMed Entrepreneurship on Social Media!
- New entrepreneur Dr. Jingjing Jiang joins UZH IncubatorLab
- Dates for BEI program 2022 are out!
- New entrepreneur joins UZH IncubatorLab
- New treatment option for Alzheimer patients
- Goodbye to back pain
- Visualizations of innovative applications in medical technologies
- UZH Entrepreneur Fellow Dr. Ruiqing Ni joins UZH IncubatorLab
- Innosuisse and the National Science Foundation intensify collaboration
- condenZero wins Venture Kick
- Swiss Venture Capital Report 2021
- SMEs affected by the Corona Crisis can apply for bridge loans
- LSZ Impact 2020 (3 Feb 2020)