Paper from medtech fellow, Dr. Ruiqing Ni published in Nature Biomedical Engineering
Dr. Ni and her team developed novel multiscale optoacoustic and optical imaging methods to detect amyloid-beta noninvasively in Alzheimer disease mouse models, at a resolution from 100 micron to single plaque level.
The work is the result of teamwork led by Prof. Razansky, Prof. Klohs, Dr. Ni, Dr. Chen, and Dr. Dean-Ben, in collaboration with Prof. Helmchen, Prof. Aguzzi, Prof. Arosio, Prof. Nilsson, Prof. Nitsch.
Ni Ruiqing, Chen Zhenyue, Deán-Ben Xosé Luís, Voigt Fabian. F, Kirschenbaum Daniel, Shi Gloria, Villois Alessia, Zhou Quanyu, Crimi Alessandro, Arosio Paolo, Nitsch Roger M., K. Nilsson Peter R., Aguzzi Adriano, Helmchen Fritjof, Klohs Jan, Razansky Daniel. (2022). Multiscale optical and optoacoustic imaging of amyloid-β deposits in mice. Nature Biomedical Engineering. doi: 10.1038/s41551-022-00906-1
- BioEntrepreneurship & Innovation (BEI) program 2023 dates
- Singapore Delegation meets BioMed Entrepreneurship
- BEI program Module B - Final pitches on 29 June 2022
- Innosuisse funding for medtech fellow, Dr. Ruiqing Ni
- Results of collaboration between UZH IncubatorLab and ZhDK
- BioInnovation Spotlight podcast by Dr. Simon Bredl (Biotech fellow)
- BioMed Entrepreneurship presentation at Balgrist Campus
- New entrepreneur Dr. Simon Bredl joins UZH IncubatorLab
- BEI Modules A1, A2, and B completely overbooked
- New entrepreneur Kevin Yim joins UZH IncubatorLab
- First batch of students of the Minor in BioMed Entrepreneurship are starting their interships
- New dates for starting the BEI program in 2022
- BioMed Entrepreneurship on Social Media!
- New entrepreneur Dr. Jingjing Jiang joins UZH IncubatorLab
- Dates for BEI program 2022 are out!
- New entrepreneur joins UZH IncubatorLab
- New treatment option for Alzheimer patients
- Goodbye to back pain
- Visualizations of innovative applications in medical technologies
- UZH Entrepreneur Fellow Dr. Ruiqing Ni joins UZH IncubatorLab
- Innosuisse and the National Science Foundation intensify collaboration
- condenZero wins Venture Kick
- Swiss Venture Capital Report 2021
- Workshop on creative solution finding (7 and 8 July)
- SMEs affected by the Corona Crisis can apply for bridge loans
- LSZ Impact 2020 (3 Feb 2020)