BEI Modules A1, A2, and B completely overbooked
The BioEntrepreneurship & Innovation (BEI) program continues to be very popular among life science students who are interested in starting an entrepreneurial journey.
The BEI Modules A1, A2, and B have been completely overbooked in no time. As a result, we will initiate a Module A3 on August 24th - please register on our website.
Additionally, if you already participated in our Modules A and B in the previous years, you can still register for our Module C starting on August 16th.
More details about the program and specific focus of each Module can be found here.
- BioEntrepreneurship & Innovation (BEI) program 2023 dates
- Paper from medtech fellow, Dr. Ruiqing Ni published in Nature Biomedical Engineering
- Singapore Delegation meets BioMed Entrepreneurship
- BEI program Module B - Final pitches on 29 June 2022
- Innosuisse funding for medtech fellow, Dr. Ruiqing Ni
- Results of collaboration between UZH IncubatorLab and ZhDK
- BioInnovation Spotlight podcast by Dr. Simon Bredl (Biotech fellow)
- BioMed Entrepreneurship presentation at Balgrist Campus
- New entrepreneur Dr. Simon Bredl joins UZH IncubatorLab
- New entrepreneur Kevin Yim joins UZH IncubatorLab
- First batch of students of the Minor in BioMed Entrepreneurship are starting their interships
- New dates for starting the BEI program in 2022
- BioMed Entrepreneurship on Social Media!
- New entrepreneur Dr. Jingjing Jiang joins UZH IncubatorLab
- Dates for BEI program 2022 are out!
- New entrepreneur joins UZH IncubatorLab
- New treatment option for Alzheimer patients
- Goodbye to back pain
- Visualizations of innovative applications in medical technologies
- UZH Entrepreneur Fellow Dr. Ruiqing Ni joins UZH IncubatorLab
- Innosuisse and the National Science Foundation intensify collaboration
- condenZero wins Venture Kick
- Swiss Venture Capital Report 2021
- Workshop on creative solution finding (7 and 8 July)
- SMEs affected by the Corona Crisis can apply for bridge loans
- LSZ Impact 2020 (3 Feb 2020)