BEI program Module B - Final pitches on 29 June 2022
What a marvelous end to our BEI Module B! The past 10 weeks have been filled with valuable talks from our entrepreneurs & experts in residence and with lots of hands-on tasks for our project teams.
Today, after an excellent presentation from Raffael Kellner (Venturelab) and Simon Breitler (EraCal Therapeutics ), our 6 teams pitched their innovative lifesciences projects!
Congratulations to the winners of the best pitch award: NeoNiro - Jingjing Jiang & Martin Mecchia and to all the other teams for their high-quality work! You surely made the job of our jury very difficult today.
Special thank you to our jury members for your questions and feedback: Nicola Benz, Simon Hoerstrup, Tytus Litynski, Lidia Novak, CFA, Raffael Kellner
- BioEntrepreneurship & Innovation (BEI) program 2023 dates
- Paper from medtech fellow, Dr. Ruiqing Ni published in Nature Biomedical Engineering
- Singapore Delegation meets BioMed Entrepreneurship
- Innosuisse funding for medtech fellow, Dr. Ruiqing Ni
- Results of collaboration between UZH IncubatorLab and ZhDK
- BioInnovation Spotlight podcast by Dr. Simon Bredl (Biotech fellow)
- BioMed Entrepreneurship presentation at Balgrist Campus
- New entrepreneur Dr. Simon Bredl joins UZH IncubatorLab
- BEI Modules A1, A2, and B completely overbooked
- New entrepreneur Kevin Yim joins UZH IncubatorLab
- First batch of students of the Minor in BioMed Entrepreneurship are starting their interships
- New dates for starting the BEI program in 2022
- BioMed Entrepreneurship on Social Media!
- New entrepreneur Dr. Jingjing Jiang joins UZH IncubatorLab
- Dates for BEI program 2022 are out!
- New entrepreneur joins UZH IncubatorLab
- New treatment option for Alzheimer patients
- Goodbye to back pain
- Visualizations of innovative applications in medical technologies
- UZH Entrepreneur Fellow Dr. Ruiqing Ni joins UZH IncubatorLab
- Innosuisse and the National Science Foundation intensify collaboration
- condenZero wins Venture Kick
- Swiss Venture Capital Report 2021
- Workshop on creative solution finding (7 and 8 July)
- SMEs affected by the Corona Crisis can apply for bridge loans
- LSZ Impact 2020 (3 Feb 2020)