Presentation BEI Module C Day 1
Presentation Nicola Benz - Term Sheets
Ycombinator's 'standard' term sheet
SECA Term Sheet
Nicola Benz's business card
For our next session on 19 February 2019, please prepare the following:
- Describe your brand (name/logo etc) and USP: unique selling proposition (distinctive sales argument).
- Which sales channels will you use to offer your product or service and how and by whom will the payment be made?
Here are some pointers to get you started:
- USP: The factor or consideration presented by a seller as the reason that one product or service is different from and better than that of the competition.
- Brand: elements to think about are name, logo, key visuals, product design, character (pink cow for Milka, celebrities like George Clooney for Nespresso, Tony the Tiger for Frosties, the Michelin man..., Slogan/Claim, Music/Jingle, and Packaging.
- Sales channels: All of the methods used by a company to market its products to consumers. Sales channels can include a company sales force, door-to-door marketing, wholesalers, distributors, telemarketing, internet marketing, and retail channels among others.
Please prepare this in PPT and send your slides to Anneke on 18 February at the latest.