Open for all students and young researchers from UZH, ETHZ and ZHdK.
We are looking for innovators like you!
Starting in summer 2018, the camp is the first in-class program to foster entrepreneurial activities across disciplines.
Your shortcut to Entrepreneurship
The camp is designed as an intensive summer camp providing hands-on training combined with lectures by entrepreneurs, team challenges and company visits.
Within one week you will build up an essential entrepreneurial skill set, form a team with peers from inspiring, multidisciplinary fields, develop an idea to an compelling pitch, and gain access to entrepreneurs and enablers of the startup ecosystem.
- Bring your own idea & share your knowledge
- Work on real business cases and on first prototypes
- Develop entrepreneurial competences
- Work in inspiring, multidisciplinary teams
- Get in touch with the startup scene and increase your network
Apply until 20 May 2018
In order to apply, send an email to: email@example.com
Please include your CV (Link or PDF) and describe briefly your motivation. If you prefer you can also send us a link to a video pitch.